At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol synthesis inhibitors; Thromboxane receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Belgium (unspecified route)