BMS 180431Alternative Names: BMS180431; BMY 21950; BMY 22566
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Dec 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 1999 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)