AcreozastAlternative Names: TYB 2285
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2000
At a glance
- Originator Toyobo
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine release inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2000 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Japan (PO)
- 23 May 2000 Discontinued-II for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (PO)
- 15 Jul 1996 Phase-II clinical trials for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (PO)