At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Benzopyrans
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypertension; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 1995 Discontinued-I for Myocardial ischaemia in France (Unknown route)
- 02 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 02 Jun 1995 Discontinued-I for Hypertension in France (Unknown route)