At a glance
- Originator Kyoto Pharmaceutical Industries
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines; Bronchodilators; Imidazoles
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane A2 synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)