At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihyperglycaemics; Bronchodilators
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Coronary disorders; Diabetic complications
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Coronary disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 03 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetic complications in Italy (Unknown route)
- 20 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Coronary disorders (Unknown route)