PemedolacAlternative Names: AY 30715; PEM 420
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Non-opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2002 No development reported - Phase-II for Rheumatic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2002 No development reported - Phase-II for Pain in USA (unspecified route)