At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 1996 An in vitro study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section
- 21 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Switzerland (PO)
- 21 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in Switzerland (PO)