At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Burroughs Wellcome; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antirheumatics; Antivirals; Nucleosides
- Mechanism of Action Adenosylhomocysteinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)