At a glance
- Originator AH Robins
- Class Analgesics; Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1995 Pain has been added to the defined services.
- 20 Feb 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pain in USA (Unknown route)