At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline; Scios
- Class Antiasthmatics; Kinins; Neuropeptides; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 1995 Discontinued-II for Burns in USA (Topical)
- 18 Aug 1995 Discontinued-II for Burns in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 18 Aug 1995 Discontinued-II for Asthma in United Kingdom (Intranasal)