At a glance
- Originator Ash Stevens
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Cardiac glycosides
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine triphosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)