FlavodilolAlternative Names: PR 877-530L
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2000
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Flavonoids; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-II for Hypertension in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.