At a glance
- Originator Hassle Lakemedel
- Class Antihypertensives; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Arrhythmias in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2000 Astra Hässle is now called Hässle Läkemedel
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed