At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma AB
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Guanidines
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Sweden (Unknown route)