At a glance
- Originator Whitby Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Parkinson's disease in USA (Unknown route)