RubratinAlternative Names: N CWS; Nocardia CWS; Rubratine
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 1998
At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Developer ASTA Medica [CEASED]; Fujisawa
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 30 May 1995 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 30 May 1995 Discontinued-preregistration for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)