NamiroteneAlternative Names: CBS 211A
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 1996
At a glance
- Originator Chauvin
- Class Antiacnes; Antipsoriatics; Benzoic acids; Retinoids; Small molecules; Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Corneal ulcer; Dry eyes
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 1996 Discontinued-II for Dry eyes in France (Ophthalmic)
- 01 Nov 1996 Discontinued-II for Corneal ulcer in France (Ophthalmic)
- 13 Oct 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for Eye disorders in France (Ophthalmic)