VorozoleAlternative Names: FE 999050; JK 201; R 76713; R 83839; R 83842; Rivizor
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Developer Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Aromatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Female infertility; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History