TT 62Alternative Names: TEI 6170
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Teijin Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Thymidylate synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Lung cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Gastrointestinal cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Breast cancer in Japan (Unknown route)