AloxistatinAlternative Names: E 64 D; EST; Estate; Loxistatin; Rexostatine
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 1996
At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Developer Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals; Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Muscular dystrophies
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Clinical for Muscular dystrophy in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Mar 1996 Investigation in Muscular dystrophy in Japan (Unknown route)