Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant TGP 943 - TakedaAlternative Names: Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; P31
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines; Synthetic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2000 Discontinued-registered for Hepatitis B in Japan (SC)
- 16 Oct 2000 Discontinued-registered for Hepatitis B in Japan (IM)
- 04 Oct 1999 No-Development-Reported for Hepatitis B in Japan (SC)