Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 1997
At a glance
- Originator AnorMED
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Viral infections (Unknown route)
- 26 Jun 1995 Development of this compound has been suspended by Avid Therapeutics.
- 26 Jun 1995 Suspended-Preclinical for Viral infections (Unknown route)