Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 1997
At a glance
- Originator AnorMED
- Developer Avid Corporation
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Jun 1995 Development has been suspended by Avid Corporation
- 27 Jun 1995 Suspended-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)