At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Dihydropyridines; Small molecules; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart transplant rejection in Australia (Unknown route)