EnloplatinAlternative Names: CL 287110
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Ovarian cancer in USA (IV-infusion)
- 18 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Ovarian cancer in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 18 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Lymphoma (Unknown route)