RB 6145Alternative Names: PD 144872
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 1999
At a glance
- Originator BTG; Nonindustrial source; Pfizer
- Developer BTG; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Nitroimidazoles; Radiosensitisers; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1999 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)