Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 1998
At a glance
- Originator Genelabs Technologies
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 Suspended-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)