ElacridarAlternative Names: 120918; GF 120918; GG 918; GW 120918
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Acridines; Chemosensitisers; Tetrahydroisoquinolines
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2006 This compound is still in active development for Cancer
- 03 Dec 2003 This compound is still in active development for Cancer
- 23 Oct 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in Europe (PO)