At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Developer Akzo Nobel; Organon
- Class Antineoplastics; Antiprogestogens; Estrenes; Furans
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Contraception; Induced abortion
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Induced abortion in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-I for Contraception in Netherlands (PO)
- 19 Jan 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Contraception in Netherlands (PO)