FurnidipineAlternative Names: CRE 319; Furaldipine; Furnidipene
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Alter; Cermol; Dr. Willmar Schwabe Group
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives; Dihydropyridines; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2001 Discontinued-III for Hypertension in Switzerland (PO)
- 05 Feb 2001 Discontinued-III for Hypertension in Spain (PO)
- 05 Feb 2001 Discontinued-III for Ischaemic heart disorders in Switzerland (PO)