WR 151327Alternative Names: NSC 327729; NSC 335662
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Southern Research Institute
- Developer MedImmune Oncology; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals; Radioprotectives
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chemoprotection; HIV infections