PD 123177Alternative Names: EXP 655
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 1997
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihypertensives; Imidazoles; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)