At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Antihypertensives; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (IV)
- 13 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant modifications made