At a glance
- Originator Tsumura
- Class Alkaloids; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued for Hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (PO)