At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihypertensives; Peripheral vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 29 Mar 1995 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in United Kingdom (Unknown route)