AzaquinoneAlternative Names: BM 40501; Gangamicin
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 1996
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Research Corporation Technologies
- Class Antibacterials; Antituberculars
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycobacterium avium complex infections; Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 1996 Belmac is now known as Bentley Pharmaceuticals.
- 17 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Mycobacterium avium complex infections in USA (PO)
- 16 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Tuberculosis in USA (PO)