At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antibacterials; Fluoroquinolones; Naphthyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2000 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer