S 7 - Kyorin
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Class Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (Unspecified route)