CL 329998Alternative Names: DMG-MINO
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2002
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antibacterials; Tetracyclines
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2002 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Sep 1996 An in vitro study has been added to the antimicrobial activity section
- 20 Jun 1996 An in vitro study on the efficacy of CL 329998 against mycobacteria has been added to the antimycobacterial activity section