TagorizineAlternative Names: AL-3264
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Histamine release inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-III for Asthma in Japan (PO)
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-III for Allergic rhinitis in Japan (PO)
- 05 Jun 1997 Phase-III clinical trials for Asthma in Japan (PO)