Hepatitis D vaccineAlternative Names: Hepatitis D antigen; Hepatitis delta antigen
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Viral hepatitis vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis D
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jul 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hepatitis D in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 22 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Hepatitis D in United Kingdom (Unknown route)