Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Dow Chemical; Nonindustrial source; University of Michigan
- Developer Dow Chemical; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Oct 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)