At a glance
- Originator ASTA Medica [CEASED]
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 15 May 1995 Discontinued-I for Hypertension in Germany (Unknown route)