Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 1994
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 1994 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in Sweden (Unknown route)