773U82Alternative Names: BW A773U82
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 1999
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 1999 Discontinued-II for Cancer in USA (IV)
- 03 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 13 Apr 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Cancer in USA (IV)