At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antibacterials; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 1996 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Oct 1996 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)