At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; The University of Queensland
- Developer The University of Queensland
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Australia (Unknown route)
- 13 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Australia (Unknown route)
- 13 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed