At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Class Antineoplastics; Hormones
- Mechanism of Action Aromatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Endometriosis; Uterine leiomyoma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Uterine leiomyoma in Japan (PO)
- 06 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Breast cancer in Europe (PO)
- 06 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Breast cancer in Japan (PO)