At a glance
- Originator Fresenius Pharma Austria
- Class Class Ib antiarrhythmics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 1997 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Austria (PO)
- 01 May 1994 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Austria (PO)